- Clothes drying on a line.
- Fireflies twinkling in the dark.
- Wild blueberries.
- Books to read.
- Lobsters on the beach at sunset, swim to remove butter drips.
- Foghorns and lighthouses.
- Saturday morning farmer’s market.
- Roses on a picket fence.
- Cucumber sandwiches.
- Swimming in the ocean on hot summer nights.
- Beach umbrellas.
- Yard games.
- Summer nights, dark war, downtown quiet, windowshop and eat ice cream.
“What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.” -Crowfoot
To get the latest updates from Holistic Health Examiner ‘click’ the subscribe button above.